By Benjamin T. Conner
- Shows how church buildings exclude the mentally disabled in numerous structural or even theological ways
- Stresses the intrinsic price of children with developmental disabilities
- Reconceptualizes evangelism to young people with developmental disabilities, emphasizing hospitality and friendship.
Read or Download Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities PDF
Best evangelism books
The mountain erupted with an awesome roar and a deafening explosion. Liquid dust poured down the steep slopes like a good rolling tide, destroying every little thing in its course. Li Hua used to be definite she couldn't run quick sufficient to flee it. She was once frozen in position as she watched the rivers of dust damage into homes of bamboo, knocking them over as though they have been made up of paper.
Competing Kingdoms rethinks the significance of ladies and faith inside U. S. imperial tradition from the early 19th century to the mid-twentieth. In an period whilst the USA used to be rising as a global strength to problem the hegemony of eu imperial powers, American girls missionaries strove to create a brand new country of God.
Explores various starting to be church buildings to spot what's making the adaptation among them and church buildings that are static or declining. as well as numerical progress, it asks how we degree non secular development and identifies the symptoms of non secular energy, laying a pragmatic and theological origin for persevered progress into the longer term.
This publication examines the partnerships and tool struggles among American missionaries and Korean Protestant leaders in either countries from the past due nineteenth century to the aftermath of the Korean struggle. Yoo analyzes American and Korean assets, together with a plethora of unpublished archival fabrics, to discover the advanced histories of cooperation and contestation at the back of the evolving relationships among american citizens and Koreans even as nearly all of the realm Christian inhabitants shifted from the worldwide North to the worldwide South.
- Evangelical Christianity and Democracy in Latin America (Evangelical Christianity and Democracy in the Global South)
- Artillery of Heaven: American Missionaries and the Failed Conversion of the Middle East (The United States in the World)
- El problema de Dios: Cómo responder a los desafíos de los incrédulos sobre el cristianismo (Spanish Edition)
Extra info for Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities