By Uwe Flick
Lecturers - request an e-inspection reproduction of this text or touch your local SAGE representative to talk about your path needs.
In the recent variation of his bestselling publication, Uwe Flick introduces all the major theoretical techniques to qualitative examine, and gives unrivaled insurance of the entire variety of tools now on hand to qualitative researchers. Organised round the strategy of doing qualitative examine, the ebook publications you thru ethics, examine layout, info assortment, and knowledge research.
In this fifth edition, you'll find:
- a new bankruptcy outlining methodological ways to qualitative study
- new introductory sections at the start of every of the book’s seven components, which arrange the floor and outline keyword phrases
- lots of recent functional examples which aid you perform all facets of a qualitative examine undertaking
- new workouts that provide the chance to check your knowing of what you’ve learn
- a fresh significant other web site packed with assets for teachers and scholars together with advised solutions to the workouts within the booklet, complete textual content magazine articles and hyperlinks to extra resources: http://uk.sagepub.com/flick5e
Available with Perusall—an e-book that makes it more uncomplicated to arrange for class
Perusall is an award-winning e-book platform featuring social annotation instruments that let scholars and teachers to collaboratively mark up and talk about their SAGE textbook. subsidized via examine and supported via technological suggestions built at Harvard college, this technique of studying via collaborative annotation retains your scholars engaged and makes educating more uncomplicated and extra effective. Learn more.
Read or Download An Introduction to Qualitative Research PDF
Best educational research books
Swap is continuous in daily life. babies move slowly after which stroll, young ones learn how to learn and write, young ones mature in myriad methods, the aged develop into frail and forgetful. past those average techniques and occasions, exterior forces and interventions instigate and disrupt switch: try out ratings may well upward thrust after a training direction, drug abusers may possibly stay abstinent after residential remedy.
This ebook offers historians and genealogists with a one-stop advisor to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment kept in Georgia’s many repositories. With this consultant in hand, researchers will now not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and brooding about in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the conflict and the reports of these who lived via and have been impacted by means of it.
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This absolutely up-to-date version of information for study explains statistical options in a straight-forward and available approach utilizing useful examples from numerous disciplines. if you are trying to find an easy-to-read, complete advent to stats with a advisor to SPSS, this can be the ebook for you!
Extra info for An Introduction to Qualitative Research