Exclusively designed for the individual user. The elegance, high quality and durability of BODY BIKE Classic, is unquestioned and unparallelled. Simplicity, customisation, low maintenance and easy cleaning are key features.
Body Bike Classic – The Original Body Bike
Body Bike Classic
The Body Bike Classic is the original designed and manufactured for the demands of the group fitness centre that want a low Maintenance, long lasting indoor cycle that gives members and participants excellent adjustability and a realistic experience.
- FRAME:Robot welded frame, fully galvanized, powder coated and hardened. Stainless Steel base feet and hardware
- CRANK SYSTEM: Completely maintenance free. A large 20kg/44lbs flywheel makes the cycle run smoothly and quietly. The drive from the crank to the flywheel is by a wide Poly V belt.
- SIDE and TOP COVERS: Made form ABS plastic. They offer excellent protection against dust, perspiration and ensure nothing gets caught inside the cycle.
- SEAT and HANDLEBARS: Offer multiple positions. The adjustment handles are large for easy use and the bars are rubber coated.
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: Mounted on heavy duty bearings making them easy to move.
- BOTTLE HOLDER: The Classic comes with two (2) bottle holders standard.
- Cast iron, Stainless Steel, Plastic (ABS) covers
- High quality bearings
- Kevlar friction pad
- Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Green, Grey
- Length: 105cm / 41inches
- Width: 60cm / 23.5inches
- Height: 100cm / 39inches
- Weight: 65kg / 143lbs